MFC GDI Plus
MFC Message Queueing
C++ Tutorial on File Operations
C++ Tutorial on Templates
Standard Template Library
C# Basics & Tutorials
C# .Net 3.0
C# - Image Processing
Asp .Net Articles
ASP .Net Miscellaneous
ASP .Net 2.0
ASP .Net Advanced
Elite Authors - .Net
WIN32 NT Services
Active Directory Programming
You are here:
C# - Unsafe Code
- Explains the concept of unsafe code in C#
C# Microsoft Speech Agent
- Explains how to use Microsoft Speech agent in C# and ASP .Net programs.
C# Linked List using a Dll by edlukens
- Explains how to build a dll in C# for a linked list library and how to use it in a C# project.
Boxing and Unboxing in C# .Net by azamsharp
- Explains the concept of boxing and unboxing in C# .Net
HTML Screen Scraping in C# by azamsharp
- Explains how to implement screen scraping of a website using C# in Visual Studio .Net
Encrypting Passwords using Sha and MD5 Encryption techniques in .Net by qamar
- Explains how to use encryption for securing passwords using SHA and MD5 techniques with code sample in C#.
Build Installer Projects for C# Application Deployment in .Net by edlukens
- Explains how to build Installer/Setup/msi projects in Visual Studio .Net.
Distributed Transactions in COM+ and .NET by doyleits
- Explains how to write transaction based code in .Net
Living Without Biztalk by doyleits
- Explains how to mimic the functionality of biztalk by writing a Queued application in C#.
UnTyped DataSets and Strongly Type DataSets by azamsharp
- Explains the differences between weakly type datasets and strongly type datasets.
Skip List: A Simpler Alternative to Binary Trees? by ger
- Explains how to implement a skip list in C#.
Simple Windows Screensaver by ra00l
- Explains how to implement a Simple Windows Screensaver in C#.
Watching a File in C# by ra00l
- Explains how to write a File Watching prograin using C#.
Implementing the Singleton Pattern in C# by oraclequest
- About various Singleton patterns
Automated Backup with NAnt by liammclennan
- This article describes a process for developing a custom, automated server backup system using the NAnt build tool. Backup topics covered include backing up IIS, backing up website/application files and backing up database content.
Mathematical Formula Parser by Osama Hosam
- Explains how to create a Mathematical Formula Parser in C#
Publish Subscribe in C# using ActiveMQ
- Gives a basic tutorial about how to use publish subscribe feature in C# using activemq
Copyright 2005 Codersource.net