MFC GDI Plus
MFC Message Queueing
C++ Tutorial on File Operations
C++ Tutorial on Templates
Standard Template Library
C# Basics & Tutorials
C# .Net 3.0
C# - Image Processing
Asp .Net Articles
ASP .Net Miscellaneous
ASP .Net 2.0
ASP .Net Advanced
Elite Authors - .Net
WIN32 NT Services
Active Directory Programming
You are here:
C# Basics & Tutorials
- C# Basics & Tutorials
C# .Net Data Types
- Explains the basic data types in c# .net
C# .Net Tutorial Intermediate Language - MSIL
- Explains the basics of Intermediate Language MSIL in .Net
OOP & C# .Net
- Explains the basics of Object oriented programming in c# .net
C# .Net Tutorial Namespaces
- Explains the basics of namespaces in C# .Net
C# .Net and Java
- Explains the differences between C# and Java
C# .Net Tutorial attributes
- Explains the basics of attributes in C# .Net
C# .Net Tutorial Exceptions
- Explains the basics of Exceptions in C#.
C# .Net Tutorial Interfaces
- Explains the basics of interfaces in C# .Net
C# .Net Tutorial Multithreading
- Explains the basics of multi threading in C#
C# .Net Tutorial Reflection
- Explains the basics of reflection in C#
.Net COM Interop
- Explains the basics of how to work with COM interop in .Net
C# .Net methods and properties
- Explains the basics of methods and properties in C# .Net
.Net Framework basics
- Explains the basics of .net framework
C# .Net Delegates and events
- Explains the basics of using delegates and events in C# .Net
Method overloading in C# .Net by edlukens
- Explains method overloading in C# with a sample program.
Sending emails in C# by azamsharp
- Explains how to send emails in C#.
Executing external applications using Process class by ra00l
- This tutorial style article explains how to execute external apps using the Process class in C# .Net.
Managing your computer processes by ra00l
- Explains how to create a task manager like application using C#.
Reflection in C# by oraclequest
- All about Reflection in C# in .NET Framework
Working with System Registry by satyasmiles
- It explains how to read and modify the system registry using a C# program.
Understanding Constructors in C# by gujjar
- Brief notes on Constructors in C#.
- C# WinForms
Creating custom windows forms in C# with images by ra00l
- Creating forms with images and picturebox giving a nicer look.
Scrolling Text on a Form using label control by ra00l
- Explains how to make a text scrolling effect using a label control
Creating a Splash Screen in C# by ra00l
- Explains how to create a splash screen in C# with sample code.
Windows forms Color chooser in C# by ra00l
- Explains how to write a color chooser application with different controls in C#.
Drawing Shapes Using GDI+ by ra00l
- Explains how to use GDI+ in C# .net to draw basic shapes.
- C# Files
Reading and Writing files in .Net by azamsharp
- Explains the basics of how to read and write files in C# in .Net
Reading and Writing Binary files in C# .Net by azamsharp
- Explains how to read and write binary files using C# .Net
Reading and Writing Binary Files
- Explains how to Reading and Writing XML Files in C# .Net.
- .Net 2.0
Refactoring – a new feature in the Visual C# 2.0 IDE by muskad202
- Explains the different refactoring capabilities of Visual Studion .Net 2005 IDE.
Chapter 1 – Introduction to multithreading by muskad202
- The First Part of a Series of Articles on Multi-Threading in C# .Net by Mustansir.
Chapter 2 - Threading Classes by muskad202
- The Second Part of a Series of Articles on Multi-Threading in C# .Net by Mustansir.
Chapter 3 : Thread Synchronization by muskad202
- The third Part of a Series of Articles on Multi-Threading in C# .Net by Mustansir. This article discusses thread synchronization issues.
Chapter 4 - Multithreading With Windows Forms by muskad202
- The Fourth Part of a Series of Articles on Multi-Threading in C# .Net by Mustansir. This article discusses Multithreading with Windows Forms.
Chapter 5 – Slightly Advanced Synchronization by muskad202
- The Fourth Part of a Series of Articles on Multi-Threading in C# .Net by Mustansir. This article discusses advanced synchronization issues with Multithreading .
C# - Unsafe Code
- Explains the concept of unsafe code in C#
C# Microsoft Speech Agent
- Explains how to use Microsoft Speech agent in C# and ASP .Net programs.
C# Linked List using a Dll by edlukens
- Explains how to build a dll in C# for a linked list library and how to use it in a C# project.
Boxing and Unboxing in C# .Net by azamsharp
- Explains the concept of boxing and unboxing in C# .Net
HTML Screen Scraping in C# by azamsharp
- Explains how to implement screen scraping of a website using C# in Visual Studio .Net
Encrypting Passwords using Sha and MD5 Encryption techniques in .Net by qamar
- Explains how to use encryption for securing passwords using SHA and MD5 techniques with code sample in C#.
Build Installer Projects for C# Application Deployment in .Net by edlukens
- Explains how to build Installer/Setup/msi projects in Visual Studio .Net.
Distributed Transactions in COM+ and .NET by doyleits
- Explains how to write transaction based code in .Net
Living Without Biztalk by doyleits
- Explains how to mimic the functionality of biztalk by writing a Queued application in C#.
UnTyped DataSets and Strongly Type DataSets by azamsharp
- Explains the differences between weakly type datasets and strongly type datasets.
Skip List: A Simpler Alternative to Binary Trees? by ger
- Explains how to implement a skip list in C#.
Simple Windows Screensaver by ra00l
- Explains how to implement a Simple Windows Screensaver in C#.
Watching a File in C# by ra00l
- Explains how to write a File Watching prograin using C#.
Implementing the Singleton Pattern in C# by oraclequest
- About various Singleton patterns
Automated Backup with NAnt by liammclennan
- This article describes a process for developing a custom, automated server backup system using the NAnt build tool. Backup topics covered include backing up IIS, backing up website/application files and backing up database content.
Mathematical Formula Parser by Osama Hosam
- Explains how to create a Mathematical Formula Parser in C#
Publish Subscribe in C# using ActiveMQ
- Gives a basic tutorial about how to use publish subscribe feature in C# using activemq
- C# Miscellaneous
Measuring Execution Time in C# by ger
- Explains how to measure the execution time programmatically.
Math.Round function by aliasgar
- Explains a solution for the inconsistency in Math.Round function.
Multithreading in .net by oraclequest
- Explains the concept of multi threading in .net.
C# - Image Processing
- C# - Image Processing
Branch and bound algorithm in C# by asif
- Explains the basics of branch and bound algorithm with a sample program using C#.
Implementation Of Labeling Connected Components in C# by asif
- Explains how connected component labelling and gives a sample project in C#.
Conversion of Color images to Gray with Basic concepts by asif
- Explains the concept of RGB and conversion of an image to Gray scale with a C# program
Conversion of a Color Image to a Binary Image by asif
- Explains the basics of binary images and gives a sample on how to produce a binary image from a color image using C#.
Implementation Of Calculating the RTS Invariant Moments Of Area by asif
- Explains how to calculate the Rotation, translation and scaling invariant moments of area using a C# program.
Tutorial on Converting Images to Grayscale using C# by ra00l
- Explains how to convert images to grayscale with a simple tutorial and sample program.
Finding the Convex Hull Of a Blob in C# by asif
- Explains how to find the convex hull in an image using a C# program.
Noise Removal using Salt and Pepper algorithm in C# by asif
- Explains how to remove the noise like darker dots appear in the scanning processes, using C# code.
Image Processing in C# by asif
- Explains the basic image processing support in C#.
Image Processing AND, NAND by asif
- Explains the AND & NAND image processing operations on images with a sample program in C#.
Or & Nor operations on images by asif
- Explains how to carry out Or & Nor operations on images using unsafe code in C#.
C# image processing Invert/Logical NOT by asif
- Explains how to do Inversion of image data with sample code in C#.
Image Processing XOR & XNOR by asif
- Explains the image processing operations on XOR and XNOR using C#.
Dilation in Image Processing using C# by asif
- Explains the concept of Dilation in image processing using C# sample.
Erosion Operation on Binary and Graylevel images in C# by asif
- Explains how to do erosion in image processing using C#.
Logical Operators by asif
- Explains the basics of logical operators which can be used in image processing.
Contrast Stretching by asif
- Explains the contrast stretching operation using C#.
Histogram and Normalized Histogram in C# by asif
- Explains how to create normalized histograms(graphs) for images.
Histogram Equalization by asif
- Explains how to use C# to process histogram equalization to increase the dynamic range of a histogram.
Image Addition in C# by asif
- Explains how to add two images using C#.
Subtracting Two Images using C# by asif
- Explains how to subtract an image from the other.
Image Dissolving in C# by asif
- Explains how to implement Image Dissolving in C#.
Convolution using C# by asif
- Explains the basics of Convolution using C#.
C# Image Averaging by asif
- Explains how to do image averaging in C#.
Guassian Smoothing in Csharp by asif
- Explains Gaussian Smoothing in C#.
Mean Filtering in CSharp by asif
- Mean filtering is reducing the amount of intensity variation between one pixel and the next.
Median Filtering in C# by asif
- The median filter is normally used to reduce noise in an image, somewhat like the mean filter. This article explains how to achieve this in C#.
C# .Net 3.0
- C# .Net 3.0 articles and new features
C# Type Inference
by javajeff - Explains how dynamically-typed language-inspired feature is introduces variables without types and let the compiler figure out the type on your behalf.
C# Extension Methods by JavaJeff
- Explains about C# extension methods which can be added to any class without altering its existing code.
Tips and Articles on Sql server
Upsert Tip - solving problems with MERGE Statement in SQL Server
- Upsert Tip - solving problems with MERGE Statement in SQL Server
Copyright 2005 Codersource.net