MFC GDI Plus
MFC Message Queueing
C++ Tutorial on File Operations
C++ Tutorial on Templates
Standard Template Library
C# Basics & Tutorials
C# .Net 3.0
C# - Image Processing
Asp .Net Articles
ASP .Net Miscellaneous
ASP .Net 2.0
ASP .Net Advanced
Elite Authors - .Net
WIN32 NT Services
Active Directory Programming
You are here:
- Advanced articles in Visual C++ MFC
User Event in MFC
- This article explains how to create and use MFC user events
Debugging VC ++ - CoderSource.net
- Debugging in VC ++
Runtime class information using CRuntimeClass in MFC
- Runtime class information using CRuntimeClass in MFC - CoderSource.net
User Interface Threads in MFC
- User Interface Threads in MFC - CoderSource.net
AfxBeginThread usage for creating a Mfc Worker Thread
- Explains how to Create a MFC Worker Thread using AfxBeginThread
Unicode Programming in MFC
- Brief on how to write Unicode applications in MFC - Codersource.net
Working with Timers in Visual C++ by vkworld
- Explains how to write Timer code in Visual C++ & MFC
Shutdown, Logoff API in Visual C++, MFC and Win32 - Article by Alok by thatsalok
- Explains how to use ExitWindowsEx API for workstation shutdown, logoff, restart etc.,
Alarm application in Visual C++/MFC
- Explains how to create an alarm application with the help of Multi threading and CTime class in MFC/Visual C++
EFTidyCOM - HTML Code cleaner ATL Component by thatsalok
- Explains how to use the EFTidy Sourceforge component
Custom Splitter Window using MFC class CSplitterWnd
- Explains how to create a Custom Splitter Window using MFC class CSplitterWnd and a CDialog.
A multi threaded animation application in MFC by radsarma
- A multi threaded application in MFC explaining worker and user interface threads and using an animation application.
ON_COMMAND_RANGE macro and multiple command buttons by thatsalok
- Explains how to use ON_COMMAND_RANGE macro for routing commands from several command buttons to a single function.
Inter Process Communication using WM_COPYDATA by thatsalok
- Explains how to carry out Inter Process communication using WM_COPYDATA structure.
Hashing Streams in VC++ by shours
- Explains how to use encryption algorithms in VC++
Threading in VC++ by shours
- Explains threading in VC++ along with concepts of Messages.
- VC++ MFC Tutorials
MFC Tutorial Part 1
- MFC Tutorial explaining how to write a simple MFC program with only CFrameWnd and CWinApp classes.
MFC Tutorial Part 2 - Handling Message Maps
- Explains about Message Maps in MFC.
MFC Tutorial Part 3 - Paint Brush application
- MFC Tutorial explaining how to create a simple Paint Brush Application.
MFC Tutorial Part 4 - Creating Menus in MFC
- MFC Tutorial - Creating Menus in MFC.
MFC Tutorial Part 5 - Dialog Boxes in MFC
- MFC Tutorial - Dialog Boxes in MFC.
Modeless Dialog Boxes in MFC - MFC Tutorial Part 6
- Modeless Dialog Boxes in MFC from CoderSource.net
Command Buttons in MFC Dialog Boxes - MFC Tutorial Part 7
- Command Buttons in MFC Dialog Boxes from CoderSource.net
Check Box Usage - MFC Tutorial 8
- MFC Tutorial on Check Box Usage
CListBox Example - MFC Tutorial 9
- CListBox Example - MFC Tutorial 9 from CoderSource.net explains the usage of Listbox control in VC++/MFC
MFC Tree usage and example - MFC Tutorial X
- MFC Tree CTreeCtrl usage and example
MFC Tutorial on Toolbars
- MFC Tutorial on Toolbars. Explains how to use CToolBar class for adding a tool bar to a window
- Explains how to use CFile class to create, read and write to disk files
- Explains the usage of CCombobox class in MFC - Codersource.net
- Explains how to use MFC CListCtrl to manipulate the List View controls
CFont Sample in MFC
- CFont Sample in MFC - How to use CFont class.
- Explains how to use CArray template for storing a list of objects and data - Codersource.net
- Explains how to use CString in MFC programs - CoderSource.net
CToolTipCtrl - Showing Tool Tips on controls
- Explains how to show tool tips on controls using CToolTipCtrl class
- Explains how to use AfxMessageBox and MessageBox functions in MFC.
- Explains how to use CEdit class for using the edit controls in MFC.
- Explains how to use CProgressCtrl for showing the progress of an operation.
MFC DLL Tutorial
- Explains how Create and Use MFC Regular DLLs
CCombobox font ownerdraw in Visual C++/MFC
- Explains how to use CCombobox ownerdraw feature for showing different fonts
MFC Print Tutorial
- Explains how to write code for printing in MFC - Visual C++
- Explains how to use CTabCtrl for the MFC Tab Control. Contains code examples.
- Articles and Tutorials on MFC CListBox
CListBox example using Icons
- Explains how to derive a class from CListbox for using Icons(with example).
CListBox Changing Font and Colors
- Explains how to derive a class from CListbox for changing colors and font.
Using CCheckListBox instead of CListBox for supporting Check Boxes
- Explains how to use CCheckListBox instead of CListBox for supporting Check boxes inside MFC list boxes
CListBox owner draw control for showing Fonts
- Explains how to use CListBox owner draw control for showing Fonts in MFC
CListBox owner draw control for Displaying different colors
- Explains how to use CListBox owner draw control for Displaying different colors in MFC
CListBox owner draw control for showing Pictures
- Explains how to use CListBox class in Visual C++/MFC for showing pictures
- MFC CButton related articles and tutorials
Bitmaps on Command Button using CBitmapButton
- Explains how to place bitmaps on Command Button using MFC class CBitmapButton
MFC Radio Group control like Delphi
- Explains how to write and use a control Radio Group like Delphi.
- MFC CListCtrl
CListCtrl with Checkboxes
- Explains how to use MFC CListCtrl to manipulate the List controls with check boxes
Working with ADO and CListCtrl List View in MFC by vkworld
- Explains how to ADO to query the data into a list control
- MFC CComboBox
CCombobox Owner Draw Color Dialog
- Explains the usage of owner draw on CCombobox class in MFC
CCombobox Owner Draw Picture Dialog
- Explains how to create an owner draw combo box to show pictures
- MFC Miscellaneous
MFC Resizing controls
- Dynamically resizing of controls inside a window, dialog using MFC
Removing Untitled from MFC Window
- Explains how to remove the Untitled tag from the title of a MFC Window using PreCreateWindow and CREATESTRUCT
Dialog Box PreTranslateMessage
- Explains how to avoid closing of the dialog boxes when ESCAPE key or ENTER key is pressed. - Codersource.net
Single Instance Applications in MFC
- Explains how to restrict MFC Windows applications to single instance. - Codersource.net
MFC General Owner Draw issues
- Explains the general owner draw issues in MFC
Internet Relay Chat
- Explains the basics of IRC or Internet Relay Chat
Visual C++/MFC Sample on Internet Relay Chat
- Explains how to create an IRC Client using Visual C++
Using WinExec function by radsarma
- Explains how to use WinExec function
MFC Window without Title Bar by vamsi
- Explains how to create a Window in MFC without a title bar
Transparent MFC Window by vamsi
- Explains how to create a Transparent MFC Window such that the Window looks same as the background window present on the desktop.
- MFC Sockets
Windows Socket Server Programming in MFC
- Windows Socket Server Programming in MFC using CAsyncSocket - Codersource.net
MFC GDI Plus
- MFC GDI Plus
General GDI Plus issues
- Explains how to install and write applications using MFC GDI Plus
Animation Control derived from MFC CStatic class using GDI Plus
- Explains how to use MFC GDI Plus to create an animation control using CStatic class.
MFC GDI Plus thumbnail CListCtrl
- Explains how to use MFC GDI Plus and CListCtrl class to implement a Thumnail image viewer
MFC GDI Plus Picture Box
- Explains how to create a Picture box control in MFC GDI Plus with a CStatic control
MFC Message Queueing
- MFC Message Queueing
Working with MSMQ in Visual C++ by vkworld
- Explains how to write MSMQ code in Visual C++. Contains a sample project.
Using a Custom ActiveX Control in MFC by shours
- Explains how to use an ActiveX control in MFC
Creating Custom ActiveX Controls in Visual C++ by shours
- Explains how to Create Custom ActiveX Controls in Visual C++.
- Articles, tutorials on OpenGL
Introduction to OpenGL by bagavathikumar
- OpenGL is the abbreviation of Open Graphics Library. OpenGL is a standard which is cross platform application programming interface (API) for creating the 2D or 3D graphics application. It is a software interface to graphics hardware.
Detecting line/(rotating)rectangle intersection in OpenGL
by mohandesosama - Explains how to detect the intersection between a line and rectangle
How to Setup OpenGL Programs
- Explains the basic setup of how to run OpenGL programs using Visual C++
Drawing simple shapes - Open GL Tutorial 1 by Osama Hosam
- The first tutorial from the series of OpenGL tutorials by Osama Hosam
Coloring - OpenGL Tutorial 2 by Osama Hosam
- Explains coloring in Opengl
Working with 3D Environment - Opengl tutorial 3 by Osama Hosam
- Draw shapes in 3D, rotate and move them in opengl tutorial
Texturing Open GL Tutorial 4 by Osama Hosam
- Texturing is the way of covering objects with textures. In game design sometimes it is needed to have walls with the exact appearance of the real walls, to accomplish that we have two ways
Displaying Text - OpenGL Tutorial 5 by Osama Hosam
- In this article we are going to show the difference between Bitmap fonts and Stroke fonts, we will demonstrate by example how to use both of them.
OpenGL Primitives OpenGL Tutorial 6 by Osama Hosam
- Vectors are very important in implementing games. They are used to define the direction of an object also defines the velocity which needs direction and speed
Loading 3D files from OpenGL - OpenGL Tutorial 7 by Osama Hosam
- Loading 3D files from OpenGL - OpenGL Tutorial 7
Map Tiles - OpenGL Tutorial 8 by Osama Hosam
- Map Tiles - OpenGL Tutorial 8
Developing a simple 2D game with OpenGL (Ball with Bat) - tutorial 9
- Developing a simple 2D game with OpenGL (Ball with Bat)
Tutorial 10: Game Interface Design Tetris Game by Osama Hosam
- OpenGL Tutorial 10: Game Interface Design – Tetris Game
Tutorial 11: Game Logic – Tetris Game by Osama Hosam
- Tutorial 11: Game Logic – Tetris Game
Tutorial 12: Path Finding – A-Star algoritm by Osama Hosam
- Tutorial 12: Path Finding – A-Star algoritm by Osama Hosam
Copyright 2005 Codersource.net